All Over Red/Smk
DESCRIPTIONStay ALL OVER it. Featuring a unique medium-sized injection plastic frame, pronounced brow bar, and round polarized lenses in two colorways.
|Domestic Shipping (Lebanon)||1-2 Business Days|
|GCC countries||5-7 Business Days|
|International Shipping||7 Business Days|
*In-Transit Time - Starts when your order has been shipped, and does not include standard processing time of up to 2 business days.
*All custom fees, taxes and any other additional costs associated with your purchase overseas are the responsibility of the customer.
Change or Cancel Your Order
If you need to change or cancel your order, please contact us immediately. We ship orders quickly. Once your order is processed, we cannot cancel anymore.
Gold Plating is a layer of gold over sterling silver and requires a little care and attention.
- Remove your jewelry before you swim in chlorine or salt water.
- Remove your jewelry before participating in activities that will cause you to sweat a lot.
- Wait to put on your jewelry until after you have applied lotion, makeup or perfume.
- Remove jewelry if you will be bringing it into contact with something hard.
- Store your plated jewelry where it won’t rub against other hard substances (a soft bag—one per piece of jewelry—is ideal).
Wipe your gold plated jewelry after each use, using a soft cloth to remove any dirt or debris.
EAR PIERCING GUIDE
The Ear Stories collection offers nine different sizes: 6,5mm, 8,5mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12,5mm, 15mm, 18mm, 20mm & 22mm. For the lobe piercings, you can wear earrings from 22mm up to 8,5mm. The 6,5mm huggies are suggested for the upper lobe piercings, the helix piercing and the rook piercings, while for the conch piercing, we suggest the 11mm and the 12,5mm huggies.
The second guide is all about the studs. Again, there are two different types of post; the butterfly post and the ball screw post. The butterfly post is perfect for the lobe and upper lobe ear piercings, while the ball screw post is designed for all the cartilage piercings, including helix, conch and tragus.